Aggressive Advocacy.
Personal Service.

Photo of Dean E. Johnson

Renowned Redwood City Drunk Driving Defense Attorney

At the Law Offices of Dean Johnson, I have represented hundreds of clients charged with driving under the influence (DUI). California courts take DUI charges seriously and place significant consequences on them. People who are charged with DUI face jail, heavy fines, loss of their driving privileges and increased insurance premiums.

I am a nationally recognized authority on California criminal law. I provide exceptionally efficient representation for DUI charges. DUI case often involve complex issues of science and law. My law firm uses only the top forensic experts, and with 30 years of experience, I understand the science and the law in these cases. I can use my knowledge of the law and science to build a defense against your DUI charges.

Protecting Driving Privileges

It may only take one drink to risk being charged with a DUI. However, the consequences of your charge could drastically affect your life. In addition to the social stigma and embarrassment, your driving privileges could be in serious jeopardy.

The moment you are arrested, the state takes your license. Unless you act promptly, you will lose the right to challenge the suspension. I will represent you aggressively before the Department of Motor Vehicles, just as I do in court.

Aggressive, Tenacious DUI Defense

I am a leading California DUI defense attorney. I am also a former San Mateo County prosecutor. As both a prosecutor and defense lawyer, I have handled hundreds of DUI cases. Although DUI cases are common, they are serious and can be complex. I understand the legal and scientific aspects of a proper DUI defense.

Free Consultation

From anywhere in the San Mateo or Santa Clara areas, please contact my Redwood City office. If you are looking for the best possible criminal defense representation, please call my law firm. I offer aggressive advocacy and unique strategic analysis. I can be reached at 650-241-3008 for a free consultation, or you can send me an email.